Monday, August 13, 2012

Stricker Monster Cookies


My husband went to college with Sandy, a cousin of Steve Stricker. For non-sports fans, Steve is a pro golfer. The only reason I knew of him was because I spent my childhood watching the "lawn show" with my dad. Little white balls. Guys in baseball hats and polo shirts twisting with sticks. Miles and miles of grass.

The monster cookies are her family's recipe. She was cool enough to share when she found out I was a home baker. I'm picky about peanut butter cookies, but add oatmeal and m & m's and I was on board. Anyway, I had a hankering for them because she came to town with her family and we met up with them to go to the zoo. That next day, I had to make them. You know. HAD TO. Again, my apologies for no recipe. It's not mine to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment