Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blonde ambition


Sometimes you want chocolate chip cookies but don't have the time to bake them. (Ya know, one pan, 10-12 minutes at a time). To solve my issue I scoured recipes books. I received a copy of Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa cookbook, foolproof for the holidays from my in-laws. I flipped through the pages and the answer was...blondies!

Here is the recipe:  Chocolate Chunk Blondies

I used chocolate chips instead of chunks but they turned out just like the picture. Instead of flouring the pan, I sprayed it with butter pam and used a piece of parchment paper. I cooled them completely so I had no problems pulling these suckers out of the pan. I took them to my boys' chess tournament and a teenager ate one for breakfast. He couldn't wait! It wasn't just him. I brought home an empty pan. The kids loved them.

Now Bake That!

No comments:

Post a Comment